[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
tp21.org • View topic - Sad Suggas in the US

Sad Suggas in the US

Post here any thing you will like to tell others!

Moderators: gduhem, Morten

Sad Suggas in the US

Postby Bunker Hill » 11 Oct 2009, 05:00

I tracked down these two sad examples rotting in an outdoor storage dump. I also found two more elsewhere that are in remarkably good shape. I'm hoping to purchase one of the others in the near future, then visit these for spare parts. So sad to see these potentially restorable Sows sitting completely neglected and forgotten. They will no doubt rot into the ground before the owner parts with them for anything resembling a realistic price.

Bunker Hill

Re: Sad Suggas in the US

Postby Morten » 11 Oct 2009, 19:55

Do have the VIN no for thiese sows?
If you more photos that will be very nice?
Send the to me on e-mail
Best regards

Morten
Morten

Postby Glynn » 14 Oct 2009, 20:30

Hey they dont look that bad :P
Glynn

Postby Portal-Axel » 30 Dec 2009, 18:57

I think this is a real sad Sugga

Bränd Sugga.jpg
Bränd Sugga.jpg (78.34 KiB) Viewed 8956 times
Portal-Axel

Postby Glynn » 04 Jan 2010, 09:08

Its not that bad about 1 weeks work :lol:
Glynn

Postby all terrain dynamics » 28 Jan 2010, 23:25

I just saved a not so sad sugga from a similar fate. I've already got to many vehicles in my yard and looking for a good home for this "rescued TP21". I just joined this forum and am still trying to figure my way around it. I'm located in upstate NY.
all terrain dynamics

Postby gduhem » 29 Jan 2010, 17:36

Hi ATD!

Welcome inthe forum!

Nice to meet you, Sugga's enthousiast!!

Do you have pictures and S/N of the rescued one??

Have a nice evening!

Guillaume
Some information about my Sugga at http://590.tp21.org
gduhem

Postby Glynn » 02 Feb 2010, 20:06

Hi ATD
Welcome.

Just get rid of the others and keep the sugga. :shock: Or if you have an empty freight container heading to
the UK send it to me :lol: Have you any information in English?
Good luck.
Glynn

Postby parallax » 11 May 2010, 07:41

you mentioned on tp21.org that you had a sugga for sale
still have it?
pix, location, price, condition, etcl etc
thx
gord in ontario canada
best to email to parallax@vianet.ca
thx
parallax

Postby Bunker Hill » 06 Feb 2011, 20:33

Morten, the VIN numbers for the Suggas pictured above are 167, 619 & 620. The third example (not in photos) is in a nearby garage and complete with no damage, but partially disassembled. I'll try to find my photos of it too.
Bunker Hill

Return to Info about TP21